Multiple calls (at least 6) every day including Sundays starting at 8 am up until 9 pm.I've blocked them and it tells them they are blocked but they continue to call.

They call from several different numbers and as far as I know I have blocked all of them, but that has not stopped them. I am not in collections for anything so have no clue why they comtinue to call.

It is very annoying and I wish there was a way to stop them from calling.Although they are blocked, the phone does ring once andstops, but it would be much more peaceful if it did not continue to ring from this company.

Review about: Iqor Customer Care.

Reason of review: Numerous phone calls.

Preferred solution: Stop calling.

Had an Experience with Iqor?

Comments

ci n dy

ditto

anywhere between 11-22 calls Per.day.

many different numbers.

Early Sunday morning late any nite

t hey must work around the clock. .

so annoying when I'm out shopping and have to dig through my purse get phone only to find out its them again.

.Ive been on do not call registry since 2008 to no avail

Loritodd82

I get the same thing. Wish something can be done

KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more Absolute Proof Thumbtack Sends Fake Leads Or Requests Review Thumbtack "Notice, they are all Lower Case (names) this is so staff doesnt have to waste time Capitalizing the First and Last initial (You used to be able to somewhat tell this way..." Read more IQor for Rogers - Consumer Harassment Iqor "18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 8:53 PM 6 rings 18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 3:53 PM 6 ringsiQor called twice today. They call every day.They also call from is 1-866-294-1752.They are harassing my family for..." Read more Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more