I am not a consumer, but a previous employee. Upon hire, this company promised a specific shift that they were hiring me for.

Because it was not contained within the offer letter, I was suspicious throughout my training. Sure enough, at the end of training, that shift "wasn't available" even though I was assured frequently that it would be! I read complaints about this company before accepting the position that I was recruited for, not an application, but head hunted. Very bad business practices.

No wonder people are revolving through their doors! This is not a consumer complaint but an EMPLOYEE complaint! One who is enraged, and it is not just me on this training class, but many people irritated.

Needless to say, because I was deceived upon hire/recruit, I have quit the company! Don't work for these @@#$%^*().

Review about: Iqor Recruitment.

Reason of review: Employment practices BAD.

Comments

Hi. Basically I am applying as a trainee in iQOR and I received an email wanting me to accept the offer thru clicking "My Offer" tab and "Accept Offer" button but the site contains nothing and my offer letter is not there.