IQOR will not stop with its Harassing Telephone Spam.This company thinks the whole world owes them money.
Just type in these phone numbers that they use to call people every day; 1-877-503-2115 or 1-866-294-1752, and you'll see the many people who are being harassed by this Telemarketing collection outfit. All these people and the comments they have filed online can't be all wrong. Why is this IQOR permitted to Phone Spam Everyone they think owes them money?
Why is IQOR exempt from following the law?We hope that everyone who is having this kind of problem with them fills out many online complaints!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Telephone Spam
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Davison take your money and give you a copyright product. In every way you are a looser. After submitting my idea only to Davison, I received a call from Phillip..."
- "I started working with the company in February 2016 and in 5 months I grew my business from $3,000 /month to $35,000 /month and we haven't even turned on the..."
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "Be careful what you ask for.You just might not get it.And to go to another company well most companies go to them (CTS) its likely the distributer for them.They are..."
- "While living at Forest Ridge Apartments and Townhouses in Ottawa, ON, I was bullied into renting an apartment I couldn't afford. I was told that because of THEIR faulty windows..."
- "I ordered a set of 4 rims from CARID in March 2016, I received the wrong ones, not the ones that were written on my order and paid for. I..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."