Multiple phone calls at all times during the day and night.No voicemail left.

Please stop calling my land line. I will press harassment charges on you if you keep calling me. My land line is currently disconnected. Thanks to yalls constant phone calls.

STOP CALLING ME!!! I have asked you once!!!!! I'm not asking again.

If I have to, I will get my LAWYER!!!Stop with the harrassing phone calls NOW!!

Review about: Iqor Debt Collection.

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Iqor Debt Collection
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Iqor?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1312193

Sonya Hammond from eversource department for iqor has two pet peeves who covered their butts when it came to do drug test and lets the two name josh Guerra and Wendy Hernandez not do much as take calls and leave early when they feel like it. Those are "some of the reasons why people who work their leave that job we can't stand ignorant nor poor much no professionalism frm them. We prefer to work with real professionals not children!