Additional Fees

Hello there, I bought this printer at 13.03.17 from Madhyamgram, Kolkata 700129 (Hitch Solutions).I am using it officially for billing purpose.

From 20.05.17, my printer is not working. I called to the customer care, one executive came also. He told that it is a regular fault and my product is under warranty so no need to worry. They will take care of it and make it done.

Now the second folk came, he found that the MPCA Chip burn without opening it. But I didn't saw any burn parts of our printer. So much funny and *** excuses the executive gave me that I have to click a snap and then I can see the burn parts. Do you guys send magicians to us to solve our issues??

I trust the company name so I bought it. Not for this kind of ignorance. My case ID: 3039311610 - BJVB1559 Then I called again, it's not my fault and my printer is in warranty though I told them to send an engineer and make my printer well n good, I am using it official purpose so I will pay them. Because it's my office, I need to make bill each and every day.

I told them I will give the voucher or cash also. Now they told me I need to pay first by on line and then they will come and fix the issue. Do you really have any idea what the *** is doing by your employees? First of all my product is under warranty but it's urgent for me so I agreed to pay but they ask me to pay it as upfront.

Why do I pay upfront? When I told them that I am going to the consumer forum, he told me I can do whatever I want, HP didn't bother. I​ ​had a talk with Nupur Das, she told me that she was going to send me a quotation, they called my office number and told they have some issues, and going to send me the quote soon. But till the next day she didn't get time to send me the quotation.

After I mailed to the service head, I got the quote, but here they want the payment first and they want to read me the terms and condition. I didn't find it any where it is written that I have to pay in advance for the product with id in warranty. I can't use the printer for 20 days. I am very much disgusted with HP service.

Do you care about your customers like this? I need an urgent response from you.

Hope like your employees you didn't tell me that I can do whatever I want.Or else this time I will surely go to the consumer forum.

Review about: Iqor Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Iqor?

Comments